Setting up sneaker shipping options
On your seller dashboard, if you go to your “Settings” tab, then the “Shipping” tab within settings, you will be shown your two shipping options:
Flat Rate: The classic way to set shipping costs, simply select a country or region to ship to, then select how much you want to charge to ship to that area.
To set up flat rate shipping, click the “Configure” button to the right of the option. You will be taken to the configuration page. There are two simple things you must do here:
1. Select “Create shipping profile”, then in the popup that shows, select the country or region you would like to ship to, and the price to ship to that location.
2. When creating a sneaker listing, in the shipping tab make sure you select “Flat Rate” then click the “shipping profile” dropdown and select the shipping profile you just created.
Live Rate: Live rate allows you to show buyers exactly what the cost of shipping the sneakers to them will be. Live rate dynamically takes the quoted cost from the shipment carrier to ship from you to the buyer, so buyers know they are not being cheated by inflated shipping costs.
To set up live rate shipping, click the “Configure” button to the right of the option. You will be taken to the configuration page. There are three things you must do here:
1. Connect to a shippo account. Shippo accounts are free to make and offer you discounts on shipments.
2. At the bottom of the live rate configuration page, add the box(es) you plan to ship sneakers in (not the sneaker box itself as you should never ship sneakers just using the sneaker box. You should always ship inside a shipping box to protect the sneaker box). You will add the dimensions of the shipping box, the weight of the shipping box, and then the total weight of the shipping box with the sneakers and any other packing materials inside.
3. When creating a sneaker listing, in the shipping tab make sure to add the sneaker box’s dimensions (not the shipping box, the sneaker box), and total weight including the sneakers. If you skip this step live rates will not show at checkout for buyers.
Printing A Shipping Label
Printing a shipping label for an order is fairly straight forward.
-First you must go to the “Orders” tab and then select the button with a tag symbol on it. Once clicked you will be shown the popup used to create shipping labels.
– Then simply fill in all the information required such as box dimensions and weight, select your carrier/shipping option of choice, and print your label.
Just like that you’ve printed your shipping label. Then simply tape it to your shipping box and ship it off.